Have you been "Ripped-Off" by SCPerformance?

L

Larry Griggs

Have you been "Ripped-Off" by SCPerformance?

If so, please contact me with any information you feel comfortable providing. You can send the info to my email address: larry.griggs@bellsouth.com

I am basically interested in non-receipt of parts that have been paid for, or parts paid for and received that were not as advertised.

Stay tuned as to why I'm gathering this info.............

Lies & Deceipt = Tom Blanchard

In Feb. this year, I ordered a $500 FRPP Torsen differential (M-4204-T28), In Apr. I received an Auburn Cone (542079), with what may be a home made FRPP M-4204-T28 sticker on it. I immediately got ahold of Tom & questioned this. He said he'd call FRPP & ask if it was correct. I finally got ahold of him a week later & he told me that FRPP had confirmed that the Auburn was correct for the FRPP p/n I ordered. Well, that really burned me, so I got ahold of Zexel Torsen, Inc. They are the manufactures of the Torsen differential. They said they'd look into it. Sure enough, 2 days later I heard from them. They told me that FRPP p/n M-4204-T28 is indeed a Zexel Torsen. FRPP also sells the Auburn cone that I got, but the p/n is M-4204-A28. So basically, Slippery Tom had made label with the Torsen p/n & stuck it on the Auburn diff. he had it stock, & then Lied about it being the correct part. He got $500 for a $300 differential, and I didn't get what I ordered.

I also never received the front license plate holder I ordered.

I think this qualifies as both a non-receipt of parts & FRAUDULENT receipt of wrong parts.

Who Else has been ripped off?

I ordered a $520 FRPP Torsen & Ole Tom sent me a Cheap Auburn Cone! Tom Blanchard ripped me off for $220!

Who Else did Tom Blanchard (SCPerformance) rip off?

68COUGAR

Re: Who Else has been ripped off?

larry do you have a Tom's be email i need to email him about my money and the one thats is one the site is not working

Back