Teny tiny light bulbs

Tin-Knocker105

Where can i get these light bulbs that illuminate the heater controls. Both are gone, had a spare control set and both of them are bad as well. Checked and there was 12 volts where they, go so it's the bulbs.
Thanks in Advance
tony

Attachments

• 000_0673.JPG
    000_0673.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 81
I think the bulb should pull out of the plastic housing. I believe they are 194's but might be smaller. The smallest I recall seeing at Auto Zone is 194 so if its smaller than that you might have to go to Ford to get them.

OK got some bulbs from RadioShack and installed them. They work but are not very bright so i'm still looking for somthing else.

Did check out the other thread and called Fords and was told they were obsolete.. but there were a few around California for about $7 a piece:eek:. That ain't happening. I'm going to make a web search and see what i can come up with.
Thanks for your help
tony

Are there 12V clear Diodes like those camping/backpacking headlamps have?
I would think those would be brighter and last longer....
I went to u pull it and pocketed a bunch of those stock HVAC bulbs BTW....

paul

I Got The Ones For My 94 From Autozone. It Comes W/ The Bulb Only And You Have To Pull The Bulb From The Plastic Base That It Mounts Into.

I Got The Ones For My 94 From Autozone. It Comes W/ The Bulb Only And You Have To Pull The Bulb From The Plastic Base That It Mounts Into.

I know this is an old post, but I just went thru this. For the really smal ones I used RadioShack #272-1092, and larger ones were GE #37.

Back