od pulley question ?

beeturbo

who makes the overdrive pulley for the supercharger that look like a mag wheel . its kinda neat i saw a picture of someones supercharger on an sc and it wasnt a plain pulley it actually looked like a mag or designer pulley .. also i found a blowe at a salvage yard but the pulley looks smaller than mine it also has a different number on it like (EA85386) has anyone seen this number or know if its an overdrinve pulley ..besides measuring it all help appreciated

Older SC's have smaller pulleys than the newer ones. Is yours a '94-'95? The smaller pulley you found at the salvage yard will act like a 5% I think.

my sc is a 90" the blower i found the pulley on is a 90 model also but the pulley looks different and has the numbers stamped on it that i mentioned earlier in the tread does anyone have a clue as to what kinda of pulley this is

You're probably talking about the Blue Tongue Motorsports aluminum 5% OD pulley. I used to have one. It's a nice piece.

measure the inside on pulley diagnolly in cm/mm, both pulleys and devide by two and you'll ho how mutch % the dirfference is.

Divide by 2?

sc power said:
measure the inside on pulley diagnolly in cm/mm, both pulleys and devide by two and you'll ho how mutch % the dirfference is.
Please explain the whole Divide by 2 theory?

Example: If one pulley is 16" in dia. & the other pulley is 8" in dia. 16 / 2 = 8. And 8 / 2 = 4. You now have two numbers 8 & 4. By your theory, is one pulley 8% or 4% different than the other?

Confused 68COUGAR

Back