Nor Cal Car Show ???

jleopold

Hey guys...

How about a car show ? --- anybody up for talking about show vs. go ?
I noticed that we always talk bout' this blower, and exhaust and all that... how about "dang" that car looks good...

I say we open to doors to all T-birds --- NorCal SoCal and even NOT IN Cal...

Anybody interested ??? --- We can have it at a local Ford dealership that I'm working with.

Thoughts ?

I have to say, that this sounded pretty interesting to me, until i saw that Tracy is a 5+ Hour Trip North! :eek: :eek:

Like Jim mentioned, If we make this a weekend event, we could display the SC's before the race, after the race, or both. just my 0.02 cents..
:)

Brotha... if I can just get some replies... we can move it to Southern California for all I care...

I just want to see some people come together. I've heard that there are car tracks that we can drive our own cars on .... not straight away but like a touring track... that would be a cool activity too...

Know anything about it ???

Lets just give it some time. I know there are times when people might read this post or any other post and want to put a reply, but they are just flying through to see if there is anything new. I know because I tend to do that from time to time, but I do keep it in mind and shine in when I have a bit more of time to write a word or two.

I've heard about those tracks. Personally I have never been on one of those tracks, but I do hear that a race like that would be a beating on our SC's. Does anyone have any experince with those type of tracks ? and if so, what kind of car ???
Thanks....
:cool:

Back