pinks

fordmangordo

Hello sccoa!
i was just wondering if a SC would ever make a appearence on pinks!
it would be a wet dream of mine!
hosestly if i see a sc on pinks i would keel over and die

if i win the lottery i would pay flip to go on pinks!

fordmangordo said:
Hello sccoa!
i was just wondering if a SC would ever make a appearence on pinks!
it would be a wet dream of mine!
hosestly if i see a sc on pinks i would keel over and die

if i win the lottery i would pay flip to go on pinks!
I don't think SC's are fast enough....all the cars ive seen on that show (Granted i havn't seen it very many times) usually are pullin the front wheels off the ground for a good while.

fordmangordo said:
man i saw a weak civic

and someone ran 11.5
i think the sc will be a good challange

Good thing the show is fake, otherwise no one with an 11 sec SC would dare risk their car.

its not so much fake as the guys who are entering making a contract before the race for buy-backs, since nobody likes to lose thier ride. i think the best episode was with the bikes, it was a busa and not sure about the other one, but they didnt wanna put their $40K bikes on the line, so they split on a $17k brand new bike and the winner took it. And i have seen my share of weak ~~~ cars on their too, i would run my sc on it if it was whippled up and all, would be great coverage for the car, with the sc whine and all.

Well if the show is still on when I get my car done I'll go on there but I'll try to find an opponent that will sign a contract to sell my car back if I lose. Since I will have over $10g invested in it, I don't want to just hand it over. But I will have some tricks up my sleeve. Nitrous, two-step, manual valve body.... sandbag it.

sc

dude a SC on that show will totally win!!!
these cars can race if u got good mods!
mine is stock and i eat imports all day long!

Back