89 sc parts car/ tons of parts for cheappppp

coupeCorona

it is a 89 complete engine, gray int, black ext auto. need to get ride of it out of the yard. list what you want and i will get back to you
thanks chris

P/m

coupeCorona said:
the dash is in very good cindition, and the body is alright what do you need

Please send detailed photos of the dash. I sent a P/M with my email address and phone.

Thanks,

JD

I need the lower piece of the windshield wiper cowling... The "third piece" on the bottom on the passenger side on the early SCs...

Got one in good shape?

cowling and the car

i have the cowling part 10 plus shipping, and for the car yes i still have that but the smaller window on the driverr side i broken. what are you looking to spend?

coupeCorona said:
i have the cowling part 10 plus shipping, and for the car yes i still have that but the smaller window on the driverr side i broken. what are you looking to spend?

Thansk, send me a total, shipping is to 35811.

Also have you checked to see if it was in good shape?

Thanks!

coupeCorona said:
it is a 89 complete engine, gray int, black ext auto. need to get ride of it out of the yard. list what you want and i will get back to you
thanks chris
I need a rear bumper cover that is in good condition for a 89-93 super coupe t-bird. If you have one how much and what would shipping be to Reno, NV. Michael

Attention!!!

Guys/Gals, I don't normally get involved in the classifieds, but this seller has a lot of negative reviews.

Please read the feedback and be informed before you purchase:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76138

Once the seller makes good on all prior transactions, he can contact me and I will remove this post.

and told the guys what happen. they all are getting there refunds backs but i guess that is not good enough? i have sent out two of the guys refunds already and on guy is getting his parts right away~!!!!!!!!!! so what the hell. i dont know what the hell i have to do to make this right. i am gettin g the refunds out so ????????????????

One thing you can always do that makes everyone happy is follow the language rules for posting.

At the time I made my post NO ONE had reported getting their refunds or parts. Like I stated in my post, all you have to do is contact me once people report that they have received their parts or money for me to remove these posts. Even by your current postings in the feedback forums, all I see are FUTURE dates that people should receive something. I don't see any reports of people having actually received anything.

Most people would have banned you by now, I am just giving you a chance to make everything right. Surely you can appreciate that consideration.

Back