V6 Ford Challenge

V6Sprout

OK guys the rescheduled date for the V6 Ford Challenge is about 2 weeks away, we need to get the hipe up for this race again so thats why I am posting this thread. Who all is sstill coming, I know BVill is suppose to be away that weekend. Remember the fastest SC gets a $500US gift vertificate for Magnum Powers products!!!!!! :)

There is also a show and shine event if you don't wish to race. If you race then you get in the show and shine automatically.

Give me a list of who all is interested in coming.

Les do you still have the stuff from ED? I'll need them soon or you can bring them if you come.

Comew on guys come out and support the V6's. MMFF is still suppose to come, I have to call them and make sure they are still coming.

Feel free to wmail with with any questions or visit www.v6ford.com for more info.

I will be away from th 11th until the 19th. Sean and I considered having him bring my car along and race it on my behalf, but we decided against it for many reasons.

I must admit, the $500 has regained my consideration.....

Bill,

If I go to the race, and I end up with the fastest time slip, I don't care if it's in your car or not, I'm keeping the $500 USD!!! :D

THAT'S FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS U S !!!!

Cheers,

Sean

just got an email that another Nitrous V6 mustang is coming, this one from Clevland. :) ANd Pete should be showing up in his id 12 sec V6 mustang as well. We need more SC's to show off guys.

if I remember correctly elevation is 700 feet, not sure what the weather will be but if its anything like lately, it will be humid! :(

I wish. Anything below about 1000 ft, I need to consider the detuning strategy, or use insane octane levels, or both. Elevation and temperature I plug into the spreadsheet and shazam effective compression comes out, and I can pick my fuel and timing requirement from that.

Uhh, sure I could use 500 bones' worth of MP stuff. NOT. I already have all the MP goodies on the car, just not his portwork on the blower. Mine.

MP stuff is highly recommended for those of you who want to go really fast.

*cough* *cough* I sense you have a cold coming on there Ryan! :)

If anyone wins the $500 prize and doesn't need it (Fred :) ) I am willng to take it off your hands, I could use a new blower :)

Back