2 kills in 2 days!

Daybirdsc

I insured my SC two days ago after a year of waiting. Fist kill a V6 stang that was pretty well hopped up. We where even through 1st and half of 2nd then i only saw him in my rear view. 2nd was a 02 celica GT he didnt even put up a fight at the start. As soon as i caught tracktion he was gone. Tommoro shall be the 3rd:rolleyes: .

Id be careful, a few moderators around here arent too big on kill stories and street racing. Another forum I belong to outlawed any talk of streetracing. Best piece of advice, keep it on the strip.

My 89 is Samantha....

1QuikV6 said:
Id be careful, a few moderators around here arent too big on kill stories and street racing. Another forum I belong to outlawed any talk of streetracing. Best piece of advice, keep it on the strip.

Yup.
I usually don't race anybody, and I was just told by a local buddy that Oregon State police now take away the cars of caught street racers PERMANANTLY.:eek: :eek: :eek:
Boy it would suck if I spent all this money and time on my girl, and then shortly therafter, she gets confiscated by The Man.

I'm actually quite surprised that this hasn't been either locked or moved to the Racing/Track Results forum.

Yea,
Ya never know who on the forums is in Law Enforcment (or knows someone who is).

:eek:
Roger

I used to love to street race. Now after a few tickets and hiked insurance I've wisened up. Plus I break alot fewer parts now... Its a win win situation. Not to mention gas mileage :D

Scott Long said:
fight the power!

Go after some real cars, your just being mean picking on those helpless little imports.
I treid to keep up with a mustang cobra and roush mustang this week. kinda kept up with the cobra but the roush just made me look like a civic chacing me:mad:

350Z's seem to be the best match for me... I get em off the line and by the time they get wound up I'm long gone. Must suck to be N/A :rolleyes:

Daybirdsc said:
:eek: add two more two the list a 88 cellica gts and a 97' 5.2 :)rolleyes: V8:rolleyes: ) dodge truck. why do they even try:D

It's not getting locked, because going up against v6 Mustangs, Cellicas and Dodge trucks isn't considered a race :rolleyes:

David

David Neibert said:
It's not getting locked, because going up against v6 Mustangs, Cellicas and Dodge trucks isn't considered a race :rolleyes:

David

LOL
I use the 'Point-And-Laugh' tactic with those guys when they rev at me....
Saves my gas that way....
:D

David Neibert said:

David
well you do got a point but when somone revs at me I make them look stupid instead of me looking like im scared of some POS's. at least im not racing civics and crx's at least these guy's kinda put up a fight. I like to go buy the phrase you rev I race you lose (or atleast i hope so)

Back