Short A/C Condensors

wakinyantanka

I have a manufacturer providing me with one I had them special built. If fit and finish is good I'll be offering them to you guys and gals here at the site.:) :cool:

Last edited:
Kurt K said:
Let me know the details when you find out.

Was it based on information found in this thread?

Also, there was another thread, that had a lot of interested people.
This was done of my own need for one. It was built to my specs. and I should have it by Monday and installed by next weekend. I'll let everyone know when it's installed and how it works.:D

let us know, ASAP. Alot of us have been looking for these, you might want to post in the other thread with a link to this one

Absolutely! Pics and specs will be wanted by everyone for a product which will be in pretty high demand.

Ira

It's Here :)

wakinyantanka said:
This was done of my own need for one. It was built to my specs. and I should have it by Monday and installed by next weekend. I'll let everyone know when it's installed and how it works.:D

I got it sooner than expected. It looks fantastic I'll post pics as soon as I find my camera.
For all those who wish to purchase please see Victor at SpinningwheelsSC.
He will soon have all the details and pricing.
I think these are going to be awsome. :)

Not to be a douche, but having to go through him means you have basically given him a monopoly on the condensor, and therefore he can charge whatever he sees fit. Unless he did all the leg work himself, or you're getting a cut of the profits, that sort of defeats the purpose of having a community where we share information.

Meanwhile, it's two weeks and we still haven't heard anything. What is up with this!!??

Ira

irar said:
Meanwhile, it's two weeks and we still haven't heard anything. What is up with this!!??

Ira

I agree. I'd like to know more details....2 rows or 3 rows is a big deal for me. If it's only 2 rows, I have trouble believing that there will be enough surface area to work properly.

Pics of the installed short ac unit

wakinyantanka said:
I have a manufacturer providing me with one I had them special built. If fit and finish is good I'll be offering them to you guys and gals here at the site.:) :cool:
OK, Sorry I've been very busy with family and other obligations. To all those so concerned these are two row units,however there are many more tubes inside the exchange area there by increasing surface area to exchange heat.
Efficiency will be just fine. As I see it this is a better solution than no AC at ALL!!!
To see it installed go here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8057743337&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

a9_1.JPG

Why would we go thru a middleman to purchase these.I can see someone getting another supplier,this is crap.
Why?...For a profit..Just like any of the others that sell stuff around here :O)

Back