18" Wheels ANYONE????

jc91sc

Just came across a pretty attractive deal on 18" wheels drilled for the MN12 T-Birds, Cougars and of course Mark VIIIs...they'll also fit most other 5x4.25 / 5x108mm vehicles (Taurus, Sable, Continental, LS, etc.). They are the Edge Style 262. Not sure if anyone is in the market for wheels, but these are both very nice styles, and I've gotten a set of the 262 to go on my 89 SHO...look real nice! This is a deal I'm extending to the communities which I belong to...I will probably have a few sets on Ebay or other sites, but they won't be at the same savings. I'd like to take care of the people that take care of me. Here are some pics:

Edge 262 18x7.5 Chrome $375 SET OF FOUR
edge%20262%20lg.jpg

2c5a.jpg

69b9.jpg

Also have the 17" Edge 262 at $329 set!

THERE ARE LESS THAN 10 SETS LEFT IN THE COMPANY SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Shipping is usually between $12 and $18 per wheel, depending on location in reference to Atlanta, Ga.
I accept payment by Money Order or PayPal to AdrenalineTuning@excite.com
If interested, shoot me your shipping info, and I'll let you know the total.

I also can create a wheel/ tire package so that you can get the ready to install from the FedEx truck!

Not sure how long the special is going on, but anyone interested contact me ASAP...they've got them in and ready to ship!

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

Last edited:
262 look pretty good. Are you sure they are 18x7.5"? The ones I've seen before are 18x7". No matter, those are great prices for a set.

Blown 91 Bird said:
$740 for all 4 for the first wheel pictured..? got pics of your sho with them?

NO, it's ACTUALLY $429 for the full set of FOUR!
They were out of the silver when I got there, so the chrome are what they have left.

I would be interested in some for that price no doubt. How much you think it will cost for the four and the tires?

Last edited:
Mikessupercoupe said:
COULD YOU GET THE 262 17X9 AND 18X9?:rolleyes:

THANKS
MIKE

Hell, I WISHED they made them 9in wide...but 17x7 and 18x7.5 is about the best you're getting out of these!

Greg Coleman said:
The one that is pictured here is only a 4 bolt patern!!

And so it is!...well the sets that are in my storeroom are 5 bolt pattern. Stock photos from the manufacturer don't always have five lugs, cuz they may make the wheel in BOTH four and five lug configurations.

Hey guy, rememeber me!

Do you know if these are the correct spcing an dbolt pattern for an 03 Crown Vic?

sizemoremk said:
Hey guy, rememeber me!

Do you know if these are the correct spcing an dbolt pattern for an 03 Crown Vic?

I appologize for it taking so long to respond to this Man....I didn't get the notice that the thread had been responded to. But to answer your questions...

Yes I remember you...how's that Stang goin?

And, YES they come in the correct bolt pattern and offset for the Crown Vic. Let me know if you're still interested.

Recent Update:

Getting more of the 262s in early part of this week. They went quick last time, and unfortunately, only two guys from any of the forums I posted on were able to take advantage of them. If you're interested, be sure to let me know ASAP. As I've said before, TCCOA, SCCOA, TCCA, SHOForum, etc. get a discounted price, so take advantage!

I've also gotten some other styles in that are a bit WIDER for you fat tire guys.... 17x 7.5, 18x8, 20x8.5. Check them out: http://stores.ebay.com/Adrenaline-Tuning

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

Update....update....new Pricing....new Pricing

New LOWER Pricing...get them while they're still in stock!!!

Back