I'm back

mcate

Had a good time back home in Indiana, & got a lot of good info on houses. Weather kinda sucked, though. It either rained or snowed every day we were there. Temps here are GREAT, & I hope it doesn't rain Saturday. Could be an awesome Jenro's Day!

Hey I like the SC lettering on the back bumper.
Is that the S"SS Inserts" and if so, how do you like them?

Roger

wwotr said:
Hey I like the SC lettering on the back bumper.
Is that the S"SS Inserts" and if so, how do you like them?

Roger
Thanx, & yes they're the stainless steel inserts. I love them. I put them on a couple of years ago, & I'm really glad I did. They really look good on a black car.

Good to see you made it back Mike!

Man I keep forgeting I have to include my Sig in my post since it not an option for me to have one.

2003 Mustang Mach1
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6
1995 Mustang 3.8
; M90 Supercharger/10%OD pulley, 80mm Maf, 70mm TB, 42lb injectors, SC Heads, 255lph Walbro, Xcal2, AODE w/Jmod, 8.8 3.73 Tracloc, Tokico Stuts/Shocks, C springs.

Last edited:
That's the weather up north for ya! Wish I could go back home for a visit... but welcome back and the weather today is fantastic (Friday).

'Supposedly' it is supposed to rain tomorrow, but hopefully it will be all done by the evening. I will be up at Jenros if so. Last week I ended up making other plans because at 3:30-4:00ish it was raining, but had stopped by 5:00. So I didn't make it.

The wife is out to sea, so I am really bored. Definatly need to get out of this house...lol.

Can't decide weather to take the T-Bird or the Stang...hmmm

:p

Tony said:
That's the weather up north for ya! Wish I could go back home for a visit... but welcome back and the weather today is fantastic (Friday).

'Supposedly' it is supposed to rain tomorrow, but hopefully it will be all done by the evening. I will be up at Jenros if so. Last week I ended up making other plans because at 3:30-4:00ish it was raining, but had stopped by 5:00. So I didn't make it.

The wife is out to sea, so I am really bored. Definatly need to get out of this house...lol.

Can't decide weather to take the T-Bird or the Stang...hmmm

:p

I had that same dilemma when I had my Mach, so I usually alternated between them!

Well the weather seems to be good, so Ill see ya guys up there (whoever makes it). I'll be driving the dirty T-Bird...lol.

:D

Back