horrible ride

shawpdx1

ok im stumped Ive replaced the shocks with kybgr2's lowered 1.5 (sprint springs running 225/45/17/ I know these r to small and wondering if maybe this has something to do with it , had it alligned twice replaced d/side rear wheel bearing was way sloppy had les schawb check out the front end said everything is fine still get a pop sound when i turn real sharp when running down a rough road it just is horrible like no suspension but when I push on each corner shocks seem to be ok...........steering is tight but I do notice it shaking when cornering im about 4000.00 into this thing and about to give up . any ideas or anyone with the same issues any ideas would be great

The pop you're hearing in sharp turns is most likely a bad tie rod or a bad ball joint.

The poor ride quality is almost certainly due to the tires. Your 225/45/17's are WAY to short, and rather narrow.

-Rod

$20 says its a motor mount. When my driver side mount was bad the car would make a sound almost like I was chirping the tires. From what your saying the front end is tight so I wouldnt suspect a ball joint or tie rod as when you had the tire off the ground and shake the tire you would feel slop.

replaced the mounts to soild , old ones were wasted .wonder if the tranny mount is gone too ............going to check the tie rod ends and the ball joints and yeah im looking to get some 235/50/17 should close up my gap well also thanks for input need as much as i can im running out of money and my wife is getting jelious

Back