Midwest Bash

Scott,

I'm interested in attending, but it will really depend on what the date ends up being. The sooner you nail that down, the better.

David

Some things to ponder on the date.
May 20th is the SC/GTP Club Clash in Iowa.
July 21 through July 23 is Car Craft Summer Nationals.
August 25th through August 27th is Morana V6 Ford Challenge.
Sept 1st through 4th is BIR Muscle Car Shootout.
Sept 23rd is SC/GTP Club Clash in Iowa.
Sept 30th through October 1st - SC Shootout

Those are just events on my calendar thus far. June looks pretty open. September is pretty full. Early August is also open.

Mike8675309 said:
Some things to ponder on the date.
May 20th is the SC/GTP Club Clash in Iowa.
July 21 through July 23 is Car Craft Summer Nationals.
August 25th through August 27th is Morana V6 Ford Challenge.
Sept 1st through 4th is BIR Muscle Car Shootout.
Sept 23rd is SC/GTP Club Clash in Iowa.
Sept 30th through October 1st - SC Shootout

Those are just events on my calendar thus far. June looks pretty open. September is pretty full. Early August is also open.

Mike,

Thanks for a list of dates to stay away from. Prostreet Rich is looking into dates for the track and dyno. I set the website up for him to get a start on things for everyone.

Scott

Rich/Scott

Considering all the other stuff going on, and that June 18th is Father's day, I think June 9-10th is going to work best if the track is avalible.

David

The Midwest Bash sounds like it would be tons of fun. If my schedual permits it I'll have to try and make it out this year. Maybe just maybe I'll even have an SC with me and not my Expedition :D

Shane

So whatever happened with this? Has a date been decided or has the whole thing gone down the tubes? :confused:

In a few weeks I should have my bigger cam in and the 3500 stall converter. I hope this goes so I can whip up on Rich!!:eek: Have a nice day.

Bash

Has the Bash hit a snag? It sounds great to me, we could drive up check in and have a blast. We could stay with family in Northern Illinois and commute to the track, etc.

tim i may go up to GLD next tues or weds night, Id like to go this weekend but Im playing summer baseball and might have to play Ill let you know sooner if you want to meet up at the track.
Phil

Back