Testing my new sig, you like?

Dont know if you noticed but....

I changed my title as well (you know that thing below your name). I didnt know you could do that with VBulliten.
Awesome!

Oh boy Alabama jokes. :D

You know the best place to be in Alabama? Right in the middle of the state, that way no matter which way you head, you are always going out.

You know the best thing to come out of Alabama? I-59 North.

Sorry guys, Mike started it :p

Oh I see how this is going to be.....

Yes you are correct Tim Mike did start it. Sooooooo in that case, a cyber smack to Mike :D, hehe
Dont think Im not going to talk about you too Tim. I thought an Auburn fan was bad enough, but one that lives in Tennesee, oh wow!!!!
:rolleyes:

Yeah we'll see who's the big shot next weekend!!! Just to warn you Im bringin a pocketfull of pimpdaddy moves!!!!! (as Micah would say)

All I gotta say is you boys better keep your distance on the go cart track mwahahahahaha!!!!

What! Another Auburn fan? Oh-no. Hey, I understand Ga Tech and Auburn are renewing their football series again in 2003. Actually, I like Alabama I just don't like Auburn. Of course, I don't like UT, LSU, Penn St., FSU, Ohio st., UCLA, or UGA either, but hey that's what makes college ball so good, the rivalries. Now, so as not to pick on anybody: Why aren't there ants at picnics in Georgia? They wouldn't lower themselves. Why can't you find ice in Mississippi? They lost the recipe. Why is there only artificial turf at the stadiums in Nebraska? So the cheerleaders won't graze after the game. What's the difference between a parrot and a woman from Nevada? You can train a parrot to say no. Thank you, thank you very mucchh! And thank you Johnny Carson for my material.

HAHAHAHAHA

Wow Mike's comin' up with some heat!
He likes Bama but doesnt like Auburn, UT, Georgia, LSU, Penn St., FSU, Ohio st., and UCLA.......... Wow Mike, you rule!:cool:

Well, if Ga. Tech had been better at beating all these schools over the last 30 years or so I wouldn't dislike them so bad.

Back