Which Sampleing Tube?

lx2sc

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows the correct sampleing tube for a 76mm C&L maf with 42lb injectors in a 94/95 SC C&L has nothing listed anyone experienced this .Which ones do you use I was leanig torward the orange tube for it any help is appreciated Thanks Justin

You need the purple sample tube. I just did this on mine. I talk with Kelly at C & L and he's the one who gave me the info. With the MP 85mm TB I get an AFR of 10.5 at WOT without the chip installed.

Are you sure its for a 1994 or 1995 Supercoupe with 42lb injectors? and not a 89-93 Supercoupe because the purple is the correct one for 89-93 but 94-95 has to be different seeing as how on stock maf the tubes are the same diameter but have two different sizes of injector 36lb 94' and 30lb on early models so the ecu must account for the change in pulse width let me know Thanks for the reply Justin

Well, you may have a point there. Check the number on your sensor and see if it has a 55 or 70 in the number. I'm running a 55 sensor and 90 EEC. If yours is a 70 sensor then it may not be correct. You might ought to call Kelly at C&L to check for sure.

I always thought that for the 94/95 cars, you just bumped it back one for the correct tube needed. So say on the 89-93's 36/38lbs use a orange tube, and that would be the next step for a 94/95 car, from 36's to 42's.

I've got a orange tube for sale if that is indead the correct tube. I had purchased it for putting 42's in my 94 but have since sold the car...:(

If you find out that it is indead the orange tube and are interested, I will sell it pretty cheap.

Back