Door hinge installation instructions!

Sampo

I saw it somewhere but now I can't find it...:(

Could someone help me and tell me the right link...

Thanks!

WAIT A MINUTE BEFORE YOU DO THIS :eek: Their directions are flawed......Mark your hinges before you do anything else...trust me. Also, I emailed them about this but it never made it into the directions. It is MUCH easier to remove the lower hinge bolts from inside the wheel well. Remove you wheel, then remove the inner plastic wheel well liner and it is much easier to get to those bolts, with no chance of damaging the paint. I did mine by myself in about 1/2 hour. Hint Hint...;) have a friend handy...these doors are HEAVY

mlbuxbaum said:
WAIT A MINUTE BEFORE YOU DO THIS :eek: Their directions are flawed......Mark your hinges before you do anything else...trust me. Also, I emailed them about this but it never made it into the directions. It is MUCH easier to remove the lower hinge bolts from inside the wheel well. Remove you wheel, then remove the inner plastic wheel well liner and it is much easier to get to those bolts, with no chance of damaging the paint. I did mine by myself in about 1/2 hour. Hint Hint...;) have a friend handy...these doors are HEAVY

Ok, good to know!

Thanks a lot! :)

I just ordered the kit and will install it in the summer. And my friend promised to help me. Did you use the jack when changing that? Was satisfeid with the result?

which one is the one that sags? the lower or the top? I have a rebuilt top hinge but i am confused about which one is the one that sags.. thanks...

when you say to mark them, you mean put a line on the hinge and on the car on the top and side or something so you can mount them exactly lined up how they were origionally right ?

Back