Modified (widened) upper and lower intake

Dan,

I have a ported and gasket matched N/A 3.8 lower I;d trade ya for:O)..Was doen by Morana with a set of his stage three heads

Lemme know

Damon

Damon,

You have a warehouse of parts, yet you still browse the "parts for sale" forum. :confused:

This would be perfect on Micah Miller's car (although it won't make you shift any faster).

Oh....you gone and done it now!!! Now I'm gonna have to teach you sumthin at the Shootout. FWIW, I tried to buy it. But was quickly outbid. Drat.

Micah

Micahdogg said:
Oh....you gone and done it now!!! Now I'm gonna have to teach you sumthin at the Shootout. FWIW, I tried to buy it. But was quickly outbid. Drat.

Micah

:D I'll have to watch it now that your in my class. I think since you'll be the new guy in ModII should have to get beat by Kurt a few years before you beat me. Hopefully I'm done gettting schooled by Kurt.

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Damm 300$! already!

And I just shipped a modified manifold & plenum to Steve Webb
for $150.00 shipping included.And it was pretty-er,dam.

think he would send it back to me after waiting over a year and a half to
get it.:confused: :) And it was even polished.

At the prices I work at.I have no worries of any Mexicans coming
up to get my job! :)

Sly ,Micha may not be the only new MOD-II guy you will need to worry
about at this years Shootout.

Randy

Last edited:
Bahhhh Randy, you'll still be waiting on a good tune. I might have to worry about you drinking me under the table :)

Micah

no164ford said:
Randy are you makeing any more of those intakes for 150.00, I will even pay shipping.:)

No don't make them any more. Retied with all the money I
made from the first round of manifold/plenum mods. :)

Contact BIG CASH M. He has chrome ones.

Real answer:
I cannot make a manifold/plenum for $150.00. It cost more than
that to do the job,plus many hours to have the mod looking good.
It can take 80 hours. This is for the style Sly did.
my charge $650.00

To do a stage III raised manifold with wider plenum, cost
in material $250.00 .Plus the last one I did took over
300 hours to complete.my charge $1200.00

Thanks Randy

Last edited:
I've got 4 more days and 8 hours to decide if I really want that intake. I have never seen a modified one, and that one looks pretty well done. I wonder what kind of gains I would see over a port matched stock one with all the magnum powers performance parts??

Back