Hood Pin Cables Group Buy.

Micahdogg

For those of you with custom hoods that are pinned or those of you with hood pins in a stock hood (yes you Scott), here are some actual good quality hood pin cables. Most hood pin kits don't have cables and others have universal "one size fits all" cables that just aren't up to snuff.

These cables are approx 20 inches long, plastic lined and then enclosed in a clear sleeve to ensure that any part that contacts your car will NOT gouge or wear a groove into your hood/fender, etc... Both ends are crimped with quality aluminum fasteners and as you can see in the pictures below, there is already a good factory location to mount the other end of the cable to.

Why cables? They keep you from putting the pins in your pocket and forgetting to fasten your hood down. And yes, I had a custom hood fly open on me for this reason. Plus you don't have to worry about knocking the pin off your bumper and losing one in a drain (yes, this happened too). I made a set for myself and a few other people expressed interest in having a set so I will go ahead and make up a few sets at once.

Price is $15 shipped through the 48 states. Check out the attached pictures and feel free to reply here or email me at Micahdogg@hotmail.com with any questions. I do accept paypal at the same email address.

Micah

Attachments

• hoodpin1.jpg
    hoodpin1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 436
  • hoodpin2.jpg
    hoodpin2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 446
  • hoodpin3.jpg
    hoodpin3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,680
Well Dan Sly lost one of my hood pins when we got my car from the side of the road at the shootout. I will need some new ones, might as well get the cables too if you still have them Micah. Let me know.

Yea I am interested in a full stainless steel pin SET with those cables, would be prime.
Would be nice if you could get a line on those for us.

:) Got my cables in the mail today.... Very nicely Gone Micah.

Guys, these cables are really nice, a must have if you have a custom hood.

Thanks again Micah.
Jeff B.

:) Got my cables in the mail today.... Very nicely Gone Micah.

Jeff B.

Yea, well, I guess I should leave some positive feedback as well. Let's see, the cables arrived, they look like the picture, there was nothing bad hidden in the box. That's it I guess. Okay seller.

Ira ;) :p

Back