It's Done !!!

Car2n

It complete. (and it wasn't shy of "issues")
These pics may be a little dark.
The car is in the garage and it's raining outside. I'll get some better pics once I get the car out in the sunlight.
Anywhooo, it's all done. I just need to pop the hood back on once I get an extra pair of hands here.
Next step,,, the tuner (I can't start this thing until SCT gets onto it.)
Bruce, I'll send you some better pics for your website.

motordone0004.jpg

motordone0010.jpg

done6.jpg

Last edited:
Simply beautiful Paul.:)

Excellent job on getting that in there......looks perfect. What issues did you have?

Gorgeous!!:eek: Real nice work Paul!

Did you make that Rad and IC bracket? What type of hose did you use for the lower rad hose?

shotbirdsc said:
Gorgeous!!:eek: Real nice work Paul!

Did you make that Rad and IC bracket? What type of hose did you use for the lower rad hose?
I had a friend make the brackets. They are stainless steel. The lower hose is the Ford rubber one.

That my friend is absolutely gorgeous! That would make a nice article in MMFF.:eek:

Last edited:
charged92 said:
That my freind is absolutely gorgeous! That would make a nice article in MMFF.:eek:
Great job, Paul. when do we get to see your car in person?

Man that looks simply astonishing, congrats man, thats the stang ford should have built (my opinion anyway)

Would love to see in person some time this summer, I`m gonna try to go to some meets this summer.

Again great job man

Garett

Absolutely incredible. Very professional looking, and beautifully clean. I'm sure it runs as good as it looks too;)

Now why would you want to publish pictures of that? :eek:

Envy is rippling through the Forum right now. Outstanding is all I can say. Simply outstanding.

Send as many pictures as you want. I'll be honoured to post them.

Could you expand, for those of us not familiar, the issue with SCT? Is it warranty? Thanks.

Bruce

Last edited:
HoseHead said:
Now why would you want to publish pictures of that? :eek:

Envy is rippling through the Forum right now. Outstanding is all I can say. Simply outstanding.

Send as many pictures as you want. I'll be honoured to post them.

Could you expand, for those of us not familiar, the issue with SCT? Is it warranty? Thanks.

Bruce
Thanks for the compliments guys !!
The issues were not with SCT.
The issues were sensors, hoses, belts and 2 or 3 things all wanting to share the same space.

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

that is one sexy stang!!!
and i was jumping out of my seat cause i though you actually did a burn out with it:D

Paul, that looks incredible. Can't wait to see it in person. The level of detail is fantastic. :)

Somebody here in Ontario needs to have an engine that pretty installed in an SC. The closest I can think of is Steve Pathay's car.

cheers
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
Somebody here in Ontario needs to have an engine that pretty installed in an SC. The closest I can think of is Steve Pathay's car.

cheers
Ed N.

I am not sure anyone else has that much ready cash???? Must be nice to be independently wealthy (and single). LMFAO:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL,, not wealthy but ya hit the single thing spot on. I couldn't imagine any wife putting up with a living room full of car parts for 2 years. :eek: :eek:
Thanks for the kind words guys,,,, see ya's at the dyno day in May ;)

Back