Why hasnt anyone done this?

darkstar_one

Okay, i a while back manny mentioned he and his good neighbor were able to fabricate some POLY-URETHANE bushings for the 4 IRS SUBFRAME mounting points and was able to cure his wheel hop problem... Why hasnt anyone tried this? I mean it sounds like a good idea and should work to our advantage to reduce wheel-hop on the 5-speeds...??? anyone?

Rear Subframe Bushings

I've been trying for years to get interest in this idea. I've made a couple of ememys by my suggestion that the large subframe bushings were (at least part of) the problem.

There is one SC parts vender that I will no longer buy from, because he was Very Abusive toward me about this idea. Now I spend my SC parts money at Spinning-Wheels SC!!! Victor is NEVER abuse towards me. The same abusive vendor is the reason I left TBU & never returned!!!

68COUGAR

Last edited:
hell i mean i will be happy to try to invest in this if someone can tell me were to get poly-urethane material from.... the red one would be nice...

ever wonder why they sell the IRS SUB-FRAME POLY BUSHINGS for the IRS COBRAS? cuz they know that the subframe mounting points is a big problem with wheel hop.

Last edited:
Back