Finally got my exhaust!!!

Broham

Well guys i got my exhaust put on today. Sounds pretty nice and i like what i got from it too. Cant wait to show it off at the next meet!
-broham

what did u have put in? mufflers? hi flow cats? resonator? x or h pipe? 2.25, 3, or 25 inch piping??? or is it a secret as well???

al

re:

magnaflow res to 3" to dual 2.5" magnaflow mufflers. I had some used high flow cats but the guy wouldn't put them on... oh well
-broham

go to a ghettoer area and tip the guy, pay him some cash and they will do it :) sounds like a good exhasut, how loud is it?

al

Yeah,
stick that man. Why wouldn't he put them on? It's not like you were telling him to take the cats off. Oh well, that's cool that you got that much done.

Cats

Abe,
There is a muffler shop in Corning that might do the work for you. I will be taking my car down to him in the very near future. I'll keep you posted.

A lot of those places dont like touching cat stuff cuz its basically illegal to change them unless they are really really messed up plus it is a very hefty fine if they get caught. I think they either need to be clogged, dented or have holes in them.

al "doesnt have to worry about illegal exhaust cuz he lives in east la" 35thsc

Broham, do you still have your stock cats? Can I have them if you do? Mine are shot and I need to get it smoged, but I dont have much money. So if you do have them still could i have them? Thanks Jeff redfrost189@yahoo.com

Back