dont buy dr.autoworks "new" corner lamps..

ddw350

i got a set thinking i could improve over my old ones,now i have new headlights,it makes the corners look.."old"..so i got the dr.autoworks new corner lamps,what garbage they were! looks like a 5 yr old glued them together,then there is actually silver paint on them where they paint all the edges,it actually funny there so bad...i even got the most expensive ones they had,the dude even told me new in box,factory fit,that i will love them,what a douchebag!!..im sending them back,they are decent on thier returns,ought to be,they probably get alot of returns! i shouldve known better!!

The corners crack apart easier than the headlights. Crack'em, wash'em in dishwashing fluid. Two stage epoxy, buff'em with some whiterouge and bolt'em back on.

strangely enough,my headlights from A1 auto were depo brand.they fit and look great! not as high of quality as factory ,but well worth the $110 per pair,guy on tccoa board has had his for 2 years and still look great.the corners didnt even have a brand on them.said they were"assembled" in mexico.you cant imagine how cheap they are!..actually they did say pablao on them in a very light branding attempt....that means" a damn joke" in spanish i think...

I think these are what I have on my car all they said was assembled in mexico. They fit terribly IMO and the studs were all wrong I had to pull the studs out of my old ones and change them all. They do look ok installed however.
Alan

Back