Loooove Gettin Robbed

Miller

Effin gansgtas robbed my stereo sometimes within the last hour basically....effed up my door handle i dont know howwwwww but they did, stole my subs, amp and deck.... all with the lights on in front of my house..........juuuust as things start comin together some scum bag comes along and throws a monkey wrench in.....:mad:

Miller said:
Effin gansgtas robbed my stereo sometimes within the last hour basically....effed up my door handle i dont know howwwwww but they did, stole my subs, amp and deck.... all with the lights on in front of my house..........juuuust as things start comin together some scum bag comes along and throws a monkey wrench in.....:mad:

Long Island Junkies are the quickest!
Sorry to read this man.....
paul:(

Sorry to hear that. Three weeks ago I put a head unit and speakers in my hoopty. As bright as I am I didnt lock the door, that night they took my face plate. Dont know if I was more pissed at myself or them. Why not take the whole radio.

about two years ago my mom woke me up and told me the lights in my 93 lwere on.. instantly knew somebody had broke on... every door was open, trunk was open.. They broke my back passanger side window....... the best part is, that my doors were u8nlocked and the keys were in the ignition, so all they had to do was open the door..... they didnt take anyyyyyyything, I even had like $20 sitting in the ashtray in plain sight......freakin drunks

Miller,
I got lucky one night.
I had a Supra with a nice system in the hatch back of the car. The curtin was pulled so this preson had to know it was in the car at one point in time.

I was heading off to bed and just before I jumped into bed I looked out the window. Here is a guy eyeing my car. I throw my pants and grab the shot gun and head out the door nice and slow. When the guy smashed the pass. side window I unloaded the shot gun in his butt. He did not even see it coming.

When the cops showed up they told me nice job!
You see I did not kill the guy, but I was told that he dance for a week with all the rock salt in his butt.

To bad I could not get the guy that got into my Cat here a couple of months ago......damn it!

Kurt

Eh whoever did it to me, was somebody we know... My stereo wasnt crazy it was just something yehknow.... When i drove around, even with it allt he way up you didnt hear the bass or hear my car vibrating so it wasnt some neighbor hood punk who heard I had a nice system... I only had 2 10" audiobahn subs and a 750watt mono alpine amp....and the alpine deck... but liek I said had to be somebody that's came around my house and saw it... probably somebody my brother knows... but i'll never know

Well if you should catch them...rock salt is the better than killing or hanging.
They die several times with that stuff in there rears. I just does not melt away it has to be dug out.!!!!

Kurt

MMM GOOD i just went outside and looked around my car turns out they stle the post office slip I had to pickup my package from spinningwheels ( which I had already picked up ) and my drivers liscense.... I Guess they are goign to try and be me for a day and try to pick up my package..... I had called the post office the slip is for and told them what happened and they took down my # and said they'd call if it came up

Back