S-Port Pics

S-port

I would like to see some pix also, I was sold a s-ported blower or so he said. I would like to see if it is. need inlet outlet and inside case.

pic of an "s-port"

you are referring to the "standard port" that came on the 94-95, right? If so, that's what this is. If someone else would like to chime in, please do. I know for a fact that this is the shape of it, although it may have been ported further in this pic. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

J

Attachments

• 84_1.JPG
    84_1.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 154
JMVaught said:
you are referring to the "standard port" that came on the 94-95, right? If so, that's what this is. If someone else would like to chime in, please do. I know for a fact that this is the shape of it, although it may have been ported further in this pic. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

J

Thats not an S port, thats a brand new 94/95 blower. Damon is correct, its a port job that is done to the 94/95

"I know for a fact that this is the shape of it, although it may have been ported further in this pic." Sorry if I was unclear when I said this..I THOUGHT it was a pic of a MPII, though I did not state that in my message.

Most of the work is in removing the chunky areas on both left and right side of the inlet. You hog the "staircase" out into a nice smooth blend. On the outlet side they mostly just bevel the lip all the way around that triangle shaped port so that it's not a 90 degree angle for when the air exits the case.

There's really not much to it. I can do one in about an hour.

Micah

Back