Looking to buy titanium seats in mint condition.

MikeKanterakis

SCCoA Member
Hello NJ crew.... sorry I've been MIA since Christmas. :(

I'm looking for a set of titanium - cloth seats for the '90. Both front seats. The seats I have in there now are excellent as far as looks, but they've aged into on some weird angle and you're just not sitting straight. Needless to say, they're a pain in the butt.

Hoefully someone out there has a beautiful set with working motors and airbags that's looking to sell. If you have a set that's easily mistaken for new, I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere in the state, and I guess even into PA. If you'd like to make a deal, e-mail is probably the best way to go. Also, PM-ing me via the sccoa works too.

I pretty much work M-Sat., so idealy I could pick them up on a Sunday, but there is the occasional saturday when I'm free. (like 1 in every 2 months). But, now with the weather getting better and better, I might get a few more saturdays off.

Hope everyone's doing well. The dyno day sounds like fun. I'd really like to make it. It's been a while. Plus, the '93 has been neglected all winter and could use a serious thrashing just to get all aches and pains out of it.

so... any seats out there? :)

Back