PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale.

SCme
04-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Since the SC has is gone (been a good while at that), I need to unload all these 'extra' parts I have stored up. There's a good amount of odd and end things, with the bigger stuff being the following:

89 5spd tranny - was starting to get a little hard into gear
89 supercharger w/hardware - made good boost and no noise
89 front bumper cover - has the SC stamped in the center, has a small tear on the pass side from a small fender bender. Easy fix
89 SC block
89 SC heads
92 and up style gas tank

I just want this stuff out of the way and need a some $$ for softball season.

Pick up only for $350.00 obo for everything (will not seperate) or will consider a close delivery for an addition fee.

email me at newcoms at charter dot net for a complete list of all parts and pics if needed.

SCme
04-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Since the SC has is gone (been a good while at that), I need to unload all these 'extra' parts I have stored up. There's a good amount of odd and end things, with the bigger stuff being the following:

89 5spd tranny - was starting to get a little hard into gear
89 supercharger w/hardware - made good boost and no noise
89 front bumper cover - has the SC stamped in the center, has a small tear on the pass side from a small fender bender. Easy fix
89 SC block
89 SC heads
92 and up style gas tank

I just want this stuff out of the way and need a some $$ for softball season.

Pick up only for $350.00 obo for everything (will not seperate) or will consider a close delivery for an addition fee.

email me at newcoms at charter dot net for a complete list of all parts and pics if needed.

Updating this post. I will now add a set of 89 SC rims into the $350.00 price for pick up.

Again, email ( newcoms at charter dot net) PM or post for a detailed list. Can provide pics of any item on the list.

sizemoremk
04-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Damn!

I just sold my Expedition and got a crown vic:(

I'll be rolling through Chattanooga ont he way to SC tomorrow and could really use a SC and the wheels:(

But I'd have no place to put em :(

SCme
05-06-2006, 10:03 PM
all parts have been sold. Guess I am now totally out of the SC activity, well all but in heart.