super coupe exhaust?

GREAT headers

dp415 said:
hey im going to mod my exhaust and i was thinking about getting http://www.supercoupeperformance.com/partBrowser.aspx?PartID=133 but its really exspensive but i think it will be worth it.my other option is i was going to go to lou's custom exhaust and get a catback with either flowmaster or magnaflow.what do you think i should do?
I pd. $750 for those headers, but that was quite a few years ago, before Bill Hull sold the parts business to SCP. They are GREAT headers though & really help the engine to breath.

68COUGAR

if you really like the scp big dog exhaust take some pictures of it and have a local shop duplicate it.that's what i did and had it made and installed for $660. i used magnaflow mufflers and resonator.

I'm gonna have my manifolds cleaned up, die grinder the exit area. keep the cats and have 2.5 inch pipes into a tru-x dual in out resonator and 2.5 out and back to the stock exit with no mufflers, any thoughts. I may have to muffle it later

I have been told before that if you are going to put headers on it to go with the long tube headers, they are a little more but you will feel a big difference between the mid length headers, I was thinking about getting the long tube headers, and will soon enough, but as you said it is very expensive, but if you are going to do the whole exhaust, you might as well go with the long tube headers, just my opinion, others may feel different

Back