windshield wiper

Lift up on the arm itself like your going to change the wiper blades. Then there is a little clip thing under the arm where it connects to the thing sticking up. Pull that clip out and they should come off. If they dont come right off, try and wiggle it around in different directions until it does.

Derek

If they are the original style, and you are trying to take the wiper off and leave the arm on the car, then you need to get a hold on both ends of the blade and bow them up agianst the tension of the spring that holds them agianst the wind sheild. This will disengage the latching device that is at the arm pin. It may not br easy to get off. I had trouble with mine in the autoparts store parking lot. They wouldn't come off and I went into a fit of rage and just rung them off and threw them across the lot. Then calmly walked in and bought new wipers instead of refills. Good luck.

ok thanks you guys i got them off and sand balsted and repainted them gloss black, yes they were a pain in the A** to get off but i shot some MMO in there and they broke loose thanks again -Tony-

Back