has anyone ordered a sunroof seal lately?

ddw350

i see on the search forums that webasto does/doesnt have the seal for our cars anymore.some posts say they still make it,others say its not available anymore? wondering if anyones got one lately.the ford seal is like $145,and they have to order it,sounds like $115 too much to me!..thanks

you have to call them directly... do a search for WEBAST SUNROOF SEAL and the part number should come up and the phone number for them...

yea,i ordered 2 of them today,never no when you might need another.plus they were only $15.15 each plus shipping.i hear theyre identical to ford gaskets,why the heck is fords gasket $144??

I tried to order another seal like I did last year, but this time the dude said he couldn't sell one to me directly????? I called a local reseller to me here in California and got the same story...

yeah there is this lazy ~~~ dude that picks up the phone sometimes. you can tell he gets annoyed by the orders. maybe we should get him fired?

It basically just snaps on, but you do need a little clear silicone sealant (at least thats what I used) Just where the 2 ends meet, and then a little in the rear center of the glass. (kind of parallel the the license plate if you get what I mean)

Back