SCCoO T-shirts

fast Ed

I've started a new thread on this, the old one was getting pretty long.

It seems like everyone wants to move forward with this, I certainly do as well. To get this going, my decision is to go with the original logos. They still look good. Personally, I'd rather have something that isn't overly flashy, and the logos we had fit the bill.

Also, I'd like to see another colour choice, maybe a royal blue with white logos, to go along with the black with white, and grey with black.

Going back through the thread, here is a list of people interested with quantity. I'd ask that everyone looking for shirts to send me a message to confirm, with their name, and the size, colour, and quantity of shirts they would like. Please send it to: fastedenator@gmail.com ... using this new account, I can keep track of the list easier. I want to get the order placed by the end of April, so please send me a message ASAP if you would like to be in on this.

Everyone who is looking to get a shirt, should try to get a deposit of $10 per shirt to either Payton or myself as soon as you can. We don't want to be out a bunch of money if some people end up not getting a shirt after they've ordered.

Craig 2 or 3
Matt 4
Dean 2
Vytas 2
Samir 1
Bruce 2 or 3
Jason ?
John Z. ?
Steve N. 1 or 2
Sean 2 or 3
Jean 1 or 2
Brandon 1
Paul B. 2
Payton 2
Al S. 3
Kevin 1
Ed (tattoo) 2 (but I believe he sold his SC a few weeks ago, or was trying)
Darrell 2
Tom 2
Steve R 2
Brian Oatway 2
Ryan H 2 - 4

So it looks like around 40 shirts so far, I guess that means we should get about 50 made up, if the 40 is the correct total.

Thanks for everybody's patience as we go along with this.

Ed N.

Last edited:
I will get final price tomorrow. They will be ready in a week after I know how many do we need made

Can I get a small and large in the blue, plus 1 large in grey. Ed, I'll be calling you some time today to chat with you about lots of stuff.:p

fast Ed said:
Going back through the thread, here is a list of people interested with quantity. I'd ask that everyone looking for shirts to send me a message to confirm, with their name, and the size, colour, and quantity of shirts they would like. Please send it to: fastedenator@gmail.com ... using this new account, I can keep track of the list easier. I want to get the order placed by the end of April, so please send me a message ASAP if you would like to be in on this.

Everyone who is looking to get a shirt, should try to get a deposit of $10 per shirt to either Payton or myself as soon as you can. We don't want to be out a bunch of money if some people end up not getting a shirt after they've ordered.

Guys, please send me an email to the address shown ... it will be easier for me to keep track of it that way, rather than having to try keep track of some people emailing me, and others posting on here.

thanks !!! :)
Ed N.

We would like to get everyone's requests ASAP, so that we can get the order placed by the end of April.

So please send your shirt requests to fastedenator@gmail.com. I may not respond to it right away, but I am receiving the messages. Payment details have not been finalized yet ... but I think we would prefer cash delivered by hand if you're out to a meet, or, you can send the funds by PayPal, money order, or cheque, if you're not in the GTA, or not able to attend a meet in the near future.

thanks
Ed N.

Shirt orders are being processed now. Payton expects that the company he has doing them for us will have them ready by the end of next week.

thanks,
Ed N.

For those of you who have no clue as to what the previous T-Shirt looks like and what this one is going to look like. And what are the final colour choices?

Got Milk ?

Where is Wanger when u need him ?

Last edited:
Ed,

You got my e-mail right? I don't recall getting a reply where to send a check so I'm wondering if you got it.:confused:

Dean, I did receive your message OK. We ended up with a ton of requests for the shirts, so I just forwarded them along to Payton, who is handling the placing of the order. I don't have a computer or Net access set up at my new place yet, so I'm a bit behind on some stuff.

You can send him an email or p.m. to get his address, or you can just send it to me at the dealership if you like.

thx
Ed N.

Dean, PM sent...
If somebody else wants to send me a cheque, please, request my address by PM'ing me.
cheers,
Payton,

P.S. cant' wait to try one on!

Payton,

Did Ed forward a message from me? I'm looking for three shirts... One in each of the colours. I need mine in XXL, please.

Let me know where to send the payment, and what the total is, please.

Best regards,

Sean

Back