still partin out my 89 sc lots of stuff left!!!!

super89

i have a whole car minus the super charger and trans, this is a 5 speed car im located in warren michigan may be able to deliver parts if the price is right and your not to far

brand new duralast clutch and resurfaced flywheel used about 20 miles then the balncer went and i parted it out who wants these - s150 + shipping paid $250 for both new

everything else is in great shape to would like to sell the big stuff first like bumpers,rest of the motor, fenders,seats and stuff like that

make offer and list part

or if you would rather call 1586-850-0322 ask for bill

thanks,
BILL

Can you tell me a little more about the clutch? Specs and what not? Are you including the pressure plate and slave cylinder?

How do your wiper cowls look? Have any pics? You can email me at my username @gmail.com

Thanks

Parts

Greetings,

Looking a good front and maybe rear bumper in good shape. What color is the interior, looking for front seats?

MSwen22780 said:
Greetings,

Looking a good front and maybe rear bumper in good shape. What color is the interior, looking for front seats?

they are in great shape no cracks nothing they will need paint tho make me a offer if ur still intrested,and the interior is maroon front seats are in good shape theres just a small rip on the driver side left bulster

thanks,
BILL

Pablo94SC said:
Can you tell me a little more about the clutch? Specs and what not? Are you including the pressure plate and slave cylinder?

How do your wiper cowls look? Have any pics? You can email me at my username @gmail.com

Thanks

i cant find any specs on it but its basically like a stock replacement but a little bit better and lifetime warranty and i will be including everything but a slave cylinder, wiper cowls are cracked

BILL

What condition are the rear sail panels in?

These are the panels where the rear speakers and rear arm rests are located......

Back