View Full Version : Where to buy Inside Dr window seal?

Sam Woodson
04-19-2006, 11:13 AM
I tried Ford, no longer made. I also tried Webasto, no luck.

What I need is at the top of the inner door panel or the bottom of the window. (Dr side that rolls up/down)

This is a long piece of rubber that sits on the metal frame of the door, then the door panel sits on this piece of rubber. It has a seal that sticks up and rubs against the glass. In another thread I was told the felt wears off, and it was causing the seal to Curl under and bind the window when I try to roll it down.


04-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Try checking a local junkyard. You might find one in decent shape, and usually junkyards are pretty reasonable on price with little interior parts.

I got a shift knob, the piece with the PRND321, a glovebox, an ac vent, a plastic door sill piece, and a plastic kick panel from a local j/y for $7


07-23-2006, 07:37 PM
You could try gluing some more felt on there.