Is It A Sign!

no164ford

I was looking at the top SC's the fastest 1990 35th listed is 15.132 and the second is a 16.??.:eek: Should I junk the 35th or set my goal to have the "fastest" 35th anny.:D All yea I guess it is allready the fastest:cool:

The fastest 35th went 11.919@114mph before it was totalled and then the engine was put in a 93 and sprayed and went 11.12@117.7mph.

So you have a LONG way to go.

im sure that needs an update...i know there is one running low 13's possibly faster...:confused:

no164ford said:
I was looking at the top SC's the fastest 1990 35th listed is 15.132 and the second is a 16.??.:eek: Should I junk the 35th or set my goal to have the "fastest" 35th anny.:D All yea I guess it is allready the fastest:cool:

That makes me feel better, I was getting woried. I was running low 14's last year and have done a ton of mods over the winter along with stripping allmost 400 pounds and still counting. Hope to see the 13's early this year before the new motor goes in. I was starting to think the 35th's are cursed, after all the "slowest" SC posted is a 35th.

This is the only one I have on file. I had a bunch but my hard drive crashed and I lost them all

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 55
Re: 35th.

Scott Long said:
My friends ran faster than the ones posted but he never submitted his timeslips. He was in the mid-14's.
Is that the 35th. whose A$$ got handed to him at Osceola, before I ripped the slip yoke off my front U-joint?

68COUGAR

Back