Car Pics!!!!!

X

xThunderbirdSCx

Heres some pictures of my 2 friends and i when we got together today and took some pictures. i did all the photography, these are some of the better ones tell me what you think.

lowandbehind1kt.jpg

side2uf.jpg

rear4xo.jpg

mentrain6gl.jpg

engine8bz.jpg

frontend5lo.jpg

3fromfront0ll.jpg

3fromback8tu.jpg

Last edited:
Why is your car only pinstriped on the passenger side? What happened to the rear bumpers bottom lip?

Sits pretty high compared to the other two cars.

Nice hood!

Last edited:
thats not pinstriping its just the angle of the photo. And someone donkey stomped my lip off, so i had to eyeball it and cut it to look even.

My foot would be planted in someones you know what if they did that to my back bumper and I found out who it was.

How much hp do the stickers add???

Just ~~~~ with ya. :D

i was at work and i couldnt tell who it was. by the time i got off they would have been long gone.

but seriously, do the decals look ricey?

I don't know. I wouldn't put decals on my car though. I have one on my car and its an SCCoA.com and its been there for about 6 years its on the back window in the middle at the bottom.

Where did you take those pics at....nice rugged scenery for your SC...kinda kewel..;) ..I personally would just go with the bobwhite lettering and leave it at that... subtle without overkill I think...but still the car looks fantastic its always great to see it when you can tell someone put alot of hard work and care into thier SC...great Job man!...Hi 5
Rick

The decals aren't too ricey, IMO.
I wouldn't put them on my car, but they're not bad.

You ought to buy a 94/95 bumper to put on that thing. No more stomping...

xThunderbirdSCx said:
but seriously, do the decals look ricey?
As far as lookin' "ricey"... who cares? The only question is, "DO YOU LIKE IT?". After all, it is YOUR car and if someone else don't like, that's just tough. ;)

I probably wouldn't put them on MY car, but I can't say they look BAD on yours either. Any more than what you have may start to look gaudy (in MY oppinion). All-in-all, I say your car looks pretty sweet.

I might get burned for saying this... but thats a sharp 'Clipse.

And get a new valance... definitely... The stickers are ok. Not too many so its fairly tasteful but again its your car and your preferrence. But get that thing lowered! :D

this is my plan for curing stock ride height:
610508441_l.jpg

Bagged Birds baby....:D

1QuikV6 said:
I might get burned for saying this... but thats a sharp 'Clipse.

And get a new valance... definitely... The stickers are ok. Not too many so its fairly tasteful but again its your car and your preferrence. But get that thing lowered! :D

this is my plan for curing stock ride height:
610508441_l.jpg

Bagged Birds baby....:D

its dropped 1.5 with tokico springs

and his eclipse is very sharp. its just a gs so its slower than molassas

and i tried not to load the car up with too many decals, i tried to keep it clean. i want to remove the bird in the back window, but it cost a good amount of money so i dont want to :p . but otherwise, i think the hood pins and the side decals look decent personally.

How do you all like the first picture, thats my favorite. i think i got a really good angle. thats SC of the month material right there.

and that location is underneth a bridge right by a set of railroad tracks. we got a couple pics of our cars as a train blew past. it looks sweet with the blurry train and the still car. we got a still one of a box car too, and its perfect to photoshop "spray paint" logos or advertisements on the side. Im gonna get out Photo Shop and play with it a bit.

I would like to get a 94/95 rear bumper but its not on the top of my list of things to do. i dont think me rear looks that bad and anyone who doesnt know SCs wouldnt know it wasnt stock anyways.

Last edited:
Toms-SC said:
Get rid of the stickers dude, its not a honda

pssshhh what do canadians know, eh? :rolleyes:
:p ;) :D

P.S. 900 posts w00t!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back