decal suggestions

sprchkn

just opinions

what would look better on a red sc

white lettering and decals

or

red lettering and decals

this is the car(the bra will be removed after some body work)

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 163
RED .......white lettering that doesn't match the exterior paint.....in my opinion is very RICEY!!! My 2¢!

Cheers,
Calvin

well i have the tinted windows and was thinging of a t-bird emblem on the rear window along with Thunderbird SC across the front and was wondering what would look best

Definately white, too much red and we'll call you Pdennis. Red stickers on a red car with black tint wouldn't look so hot.

Be prepared, once you put stickers on your car, every one wants to race, hope your car is fast.

I have SC PERFORMANCE.COM on my windshield and I got a lot of challenges. Now my car needs a tranny, so it will get some more new parts. Can't wait.

i say NO decals, had one on the windshield and thought ewww. Thats just my opinion. I do have the THUNDERBIRD SC in the rear vallance with a decal, reflective white.

Ahh Man don't put any stickers on the Beast

Hey Boyz,
I vote for no stickers he he. If you were to go with a chrome looking SC badge where the Ford logo is than that would be unique and classy, not to say that stickers are junk but I'd rather not draw more attention than necessary. Cops like to pay attention to stuff like that to give them reasonable doubt lol.
Laterz,
D Rainer
NRCLSC.bmp

I used to have both a windshield banner and a rear window decal, but I agree, the decals make it look ricey and EWW.

Only two stickers I have now are little GOT BOOST ones for the side windows. No more big stuff for me, :)

hey Tazer, where did you get that 'got boost' sticker? I'd like to get my hands on one of those. I also want that "Eaton Inside" one...those are pretty cool IMHO.

Back