motor install pics

V6Sprout

These are pics of the SC motor in my 94 Mustang, I recently welded up all the holes in the engine bay and welded in new inner fenders where the battery and air filter once sat. The painted it a new blue, if I like the way it looks in the daylight which I think I will, then the entire car will eventually get painted the same color. Currently the car is a lighter shade of blue. The brackets and valve covers more resemble the actual color of the car as it sits right now, so they will eventually have to be powdercoated or painted to match the engine bay, or I may go with an entirely different color to make the motor stand out, maybe a silver or even a drastic color like Orange or Yellow or something.:D Also the car still has no fenders or front bumper on it so the car may look wierd in the pics.

The blower and rear intake are just sitting ont he motor to see what it looks like, the brake booster is in but not bolted down, I am keeping the vacuum booster for now until I get the correct brake pedal for the hydraboost unit. All the wiring is on the motor so what you see is what you see, well other then the alternator wiring and MAF wire. Only other parts to go on the motor are the IC pipes and the air filter to TB pipe. I still have to cut a hole in the inner fender for the air filter, I plan on putting it in the fenderwell, but for now it will probably just stay in the engine bay till I get the nerve up to cut a hole in my nicely painted inner fender.

48642.jpg

48643.jpg

48644.jpg

Scott Long said:
Who made the supercharger top? It looks a little low. Is it still pinched.

Thats a cool swap.

not sure who made it but it appears to be a stock top witht he 3.8 stuff ground down smooth and the collar nut removed. The veins inside the blower top have also been removed, but yeah it still has the pinch in it.:(

Back