Ordered my new plates

1QuikV6

I know alot of us here have personalized plates so I figured Id bit the bullet and get a set as well... I havent taken pics yet but I chose a pretty cool one... RW TORQ What do you guys think?

Imm driving my S4 back from Cali next month and need ideas for a vanity plate for her as well... Any cool ideas?

699294003_l.jpg

Last edited:
2trbos is cool... I like that... I was just going to get SPOOLIN but i dont think people would get it...

My friend has a 94 supra with 2trbos for his license plate, my 300zx has W T F on the plate haha, i love it

A stock tt supra and stock S4 are a good match. Get into the mods and the Supras own.

The S4 is the prized car, the SC is more of my blue collar play toy. I do things in the SC I wouldnt dare do in my S4. Besides.. I dont have a $31,000 note on the SC :rolleyes: :eek:

Not that this has anything to do with SCs, but I saw a tag last night that read "FNDAMNTL".:eek: I know it is supposed to be for FUNDAMENTAL, but the first thing I noticed when I saw it was the middle 4 letters. I think DMV goofed on releasing that plate.

My friend Ben has plates on both his cars

Probe GT- PROBNU (hilarious to me)

01 E430 Sport- BENZBIG (get it?) :rolleyes:

When I get my GN I'm going to get one of these plates.

Attachments

• ls1haha.gif
    ls1haha.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 28
  • ls1this.gif
    ls1this.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ls1what.gif
    ls1what.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 51
  • prformz.gif
    prformz.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 30
  • udelose.gif
    udelose.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 32
What kind of Audi did you have? Ive owned two S4s and one A4 2.8. My ex has a 2004 RS6... and it should have a plate such as those... even the new LS6 lags. Best of all he sits in Bose/Infinity sound, climate control, HUD, and paddle shifting. But for twice the price of a Z06 it should lol

1993 Audi 100 CS Quattro 5-speed
black leather, moonroof
a very rare car from what I was told especially black on black.

The wheels are 18x7" and the tires I believe were 225/40/18

I sold the car to a friend of mine a few years ago. I should have kept it, but at the time it was another expense and I was trying to fix up my SC.

Attachments

• debadged1.jpg
    debadged1.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 42
Oh you had an old school one. I liked those years... Then again I like all of them... They havent gone crazy like BMW and MB.

I either want a Grand National or a turbo Audi next. I like the 98-03 A6's and was thinking an A6 2.7t or an 00-01 S4 6-speed.

Back