05-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Just looking for SC owners in SC. Tryin to recruit. Thanks all,

J

the-big-e
05-02-2006, 08:34 AM
I'll be in your area in mid July.....

JMVaught
05-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Just let me know when you're coming into town in mid July. Thanks for reminding me. Anyone else? T T T

Thanks again,

J

shadow357x2
05-06-2006, 08:19 AM
checking in from Columbia,S.C. Got 2 here.

S

JMVaught
05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
if you're ever down here at the beach. My brother lives in Cola and I go up every once in a while. Will do the same. Thanks for the response. PM me if you want my number or need anything.

J

shadow357x2
05-07-2006, 09:32 AM
I know that there are several sc's here in the state still running, but as to them being here on the board I dont know.
Ive seen a titanium one here in Cola, a silver one in Edgefield, a red on in the North area, but everytime I see one Im in the big truck and cant get them run down.
Maybe if we can get enough people together here in S.C. we can arrange a meet somewhere in the future.

S

JMVaught
05-16-2006, 01:48 AM
I've been trying to do the same thing here. Found a white 89-93 in Conway, and a blue 95 in North Myrtle, a black 95 in Murrells Inlet (he was trying to put 5.4L M112 blown Lincoln Navi motor in it at last check) and my wife saw what she thought was a green 95 SC yesterday (monday) but she wasn't sure whether it really was an SC or if it was an LX with gfx and a spoiler. "the big e" (eddie) is coming down to Litchfield June 2nd, what about you? Maybe we can get something going around here. Keep me posted..take care,

J

shadow357x2
05-16-2006, 05:26 PM
I was thinking about sometime in July (after the 4th) as to comming that way. I have so much going on here with my 2nd 35th and work is go-nads to the wall right now.
I found another sc (92) in Batesburg and talked to the owner , hes trying to sell it because it aint fast enough. Well I guess you can imagine my responce. Got a bad tranny, interior sucks, oil leak on a supposedly just rebuilt motor (no receipts, dust and grime along the intake etc) maybe he rebuilt it in his sleep or something. Anyway hes talking 2200 for it, so its still sitting in his yard. I told him to post it here and let the others get ahold of him (LMAO)
Anyway thats the
lastest from the capitol. Ill see if there is any way possible to make a trip around the 2nd of June but I highly doubt it will fit into my schedule at this time , but Ill try.

Phil

JMVaught
05-16-2006, 05:59 PM
$2200 is smoking crack dude! You should call the Narcs on him (LMAO)! I ran across a red 91 last summer in Little River that was beat to he!!. Get this! It had no sunroof, fabric interior, 140k or so, the guy said the top end had *just* been done, the paint didn't match as if it had been wrecked in both the pass front and rear, bad tires, dirty as sin and..and..and..even though he said the top end had just been done, he fired it up and in less than 5 minutes smoke was pouring out from under the hood. VC gaskets were toast! So how in the world had the top end *just* been done?!?! This beats all!! This JACKA$$ wanted $5600 for it!!!! Needless to say, after I laughed in his face and let him know how RETARDED he was, I walked off, still laughing. The car sat there for another 4 months at least. Don't know what he ended up doing with it :mad: . Friggin' MORON! I understand how busy things can get..I've been swamped with Bike Week lately myself and we've still got another crowd coming in week after next and we still have over half of this first one to go. I may be up in Cola before then (July) though and I'm ALWAYS here, so just let me know. Anytime really is good for me, with some kind of advance notice, even if it's a day or even a couple of hours. I was saying June 2nd just because that's when Eddie's coming down from Charlotte and I doubt he can change his plans. Take care Phil,

J

the-big-e
05-17-2006, 08:46 AM
They are cast in stone......

XxSlowpokexX
05-30-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm In Charleston SC for work often..So if you get down that area let me know!..Wont have an SC however we can talk smack bahah

shadow357x2
05-30-2006, 03:20 PM
where at in Chas do you work? Im down on the airbase once a week delivering to the main store (BX) and the class 6.

S

ThunderCoupe94
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Just moved to Longs, SC in Feb. I will be going back to Jersey soon to pick up my 94 SC that is up there still since it needed a Trans b4 I brought her down.

Anyways Longs is closer to the North Myrtle area rather then further south as it looks like most everyone else is posting but im around

Jay

JMVaught
06-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Jay,

Welcome to the area! I live in Myrtle Beach, but work in the Longs area quite often. Take care..and if you need help with the 94 when you get it down here, just let me know.

J

BlownSix
06-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Checkin' in from Greenville, SC here.

ThunderCoupe94
07-03-2006, 08:22 AM
JMVaught,

I live in Longs & work in Longs. My SC will be here August 4th weekend so if you'd like to meet up I am game for that.

Lemme know.

Jay

JMVaught
08-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Jay,

Did you get it down here yet? It's been a while, so I was just checking up on you. I'll be putting new skin on my SC before too long, so let me know.

J

perm102
09-14-2006, 06:58 PM
I am in Charleston. I belong to www.southernmustangandford.com too. Check us out.