PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum bungs for oil pan

pablon2
05-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Any interest in these? I had a few made up and I am using one for my oil temp sensor. It is made of aluminum and welds to the pan. Threaded ID fits 1/8" sensors.

kenewagner
05-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Any interest in these? I had a few made up and I am using one for my oil temp sensor. It is made of aluminum and welds to the pan. Threaded ID fits 1/8" sensors.

Is it a bung or an alum threaded coupler. I plan to add a drain plug and temp sensor in my pan

Ken

pablon2
05-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Is it a bung or an alum threaded coupler. I plan to add a drain plug and temp sensor in my pan

Ken

It has a shoulder on it. To me this makes it a bung. I can post a pic tonight.

kenewagner
05-02-2006, 11:12 AM
It has a shoulder on it. To me this makes it a bung. I can post a pic tonight.

Post a picture, its probably something I can afford

Ken

pablon2
05-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Pics.......

kenewagner
05-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Pics.......

I checked with the parts company I work for and found something just like that I am going to use. I would think that someone would still want them as it only makes sense, if you drop your pan for the tranny to install them. Thanks anyway

Ken

victor malvar
05-11-2006, 12:29 AM
HiGuys,

I could use a few of those...Please advise.

Thanks!!!!

Take It easy
Victor...
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

pablon2
05-11-2006, 07:52 AM
HiGuys,

I could use a few of those...Please advise.

Thanks!!!!

Take It easy
Victor...
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Hey Victor, a few of whose? The ones Ken speaks of or mine?

victor malvar
05-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Hi Paul,

I would like a few from you and I will order some from Ken as well. I guess That's fair. I just want to try them on the Magnetic plugs and a couple of other Ideas.

I will see how they differ and see which serves the purposes. I need them for other apps. Also!

Thanks I want to compare.

Thanks,
Victor......