SC vs cobra mustang

mannysc

yesterday i was at chino prison for a parole hearing for my son . i was talking to a guard about cars .

we get to parking lot and he shows me his cobra man i almost wet my pants.

they are beauty full,
any way i tell him my sc is kinda quik.

so he says let race im like what ????

he says the road on the side of the prison is 1/2 mile long and empty so we go out there and we have many people to see this .

we line up clean our tires we take off i hang with him thru first hit second we are side by side top of second he starts pulling on me i hit third at 6000 rpms he starts to walk from me real good pace,

he ate me a new one i was impressed to hang with this monster thru the takeoff and most of second thats when his beast got into its own .

if he had better traction he would have ate me from the hole but it was a bad street so wee both had to baby it off the line .

ala in all a fun little race i have extreme respect for the cobra and its eaton fed engine looks like the m112 is very capable of fast times his time slips indicated he goes high twelves stock.

any who im not endorseing street racing here it was on private property lol

oh yeah the sound of that cobra was better than sex it made me sweat smile whimper, and shake and i felt goooood after it was over .
and nobody complained it only lasted seconds so its better than sex.:D

mannysc said:
oh yeah the sound of that cobra was better than sex it made me sweat smile whimper, and shake and i felt goooood after it was over .
and nobody complained it only lasted seconds so its better than sex.:D

Yeup! The sound does the same to me everytime.....lol I wish there was a way to make these cars sound a little better. When and if I ever get to the exhaust part of my car. I have a few ideas I will try that I havent seen posted or on members cars.

I have an uncle that just sold his Cobra and bought a Vette. He is so gay.

I would love to get me a piece of a Cobra. I don't want to go stalk one down though since if he's got ANY mod's at all...there is a good chance I'll lose. But I think I've got something for a stock one.

Micah

Micahdogg said:
I would love to get me a piece of a Cobra. I don't want to go stalk one down though since if he's got ANY mod's at all...there is a good chance I'll lose. But I think I've got something for a stock one.

Micah

Same here....I'm pretty confident about beating a stock Cobra on the street and could probably handle a lightly modded one.

For one with a Kenne Bell blower, I think I'd need the turbo car.

David

I think your only worry is on the roll Dave. From a stoplight I'm sure you would have something for nearly any cobra that pulls next to you.

Micah

David Neibert said:
For one with a Kenne Bell blower, I think I'd need the turbo car.

David
It's good to have choices.:D If you come upon one with the KB blower in your AR SC, have him wait while you go get the Turbo SC.;)

Back