a pop and a light

lurch256

1) When I turn hard there is a pop somplace in my fron end. Bothcontrol arms have been replaces and the ball joint is still tight any ideas?

2) The brake dummy light stays on at low speeds even when the brake has been relased. Is there some sensor or something that make this happen?

thanks
Jeremy

lurch256 said:
1) When I turn hard there is a pop somplace in my fron end. Bothcontrol arms have been replaces and the ball joint is still tight any ideas?thanks
Jeremy

Do A Search for the following:
Check
Tie Rod Ends
Swaybar Endlinks
Upper Control Arms

lurch256 said:
2) The brake dummy light stays on at low speeds even when the brake has been relased. Is there some sensor or something that make this happen?
thanks
Jeremy

Which Light?
ABS?
BRAKE?
FIRM RIDE?

2 things 2 check for the brake light

Low on brake fluid, or
Maybe the switch on the e-brake handle isn't working...

I definately think it's the subframe bolts. Mine did the same thing, but once I got under there and tighted them, it went away.

note to self, weekend project tighten down the sub frames bolts.
and it is just the regular old brake light. It is a five speed so i use it quite often but aftedr you release the break it stays on for a while until you get some speed. also if you gun it it blinks on and off. I am guessing it is a sesor or somthing that is touching during these weird times. it isn't a big problem just annoying.

Back