When do i up grade?

esgtbird

When do i up grade injectors i have swaped a 95 sc motor into a 90 sc the 95 blower is ported and the heads are ported, headers are installed, frontmount ic, daul 2 1/2 exhaust, custom rasied top, 75mm tb, a 10% pulley, cold air intake, 255lph pump, and fuel pressure reg. can i use the 95 injectors or are they to small? and if i up grade the injectors what size mass air do i need?

any idea on what kind off horse power on a stock block with these up grades and a good tune?

As pointed out by Dave D. in a recent post, the 36's don't flow all that much more fuel than the 30's. I'd get some 42's and get a good tune... I'd get in touch with some guys with a little more knowledge to see what they say.

Hard to tell how much HP you make since we don't know how well your head been ported.
If you upgraded your TB, I would upgrade your MAF as well so you don't have restrictions in air flow. I might have some performance parts you need.:rolleyes: bigger injectors, bigger MAF, EEC tuner or chip.
Payton

42 lb injectors would be perfect for what you have now. You have to ask yourself if you are going to have to increase your Mods in the future. I went to 42 lb injectors but I know in the near future I will have to upgrade to 50s or maybe 60s as I continue to want more Horsepower. So ask your self now what your final goal is. Only you know that. By the way upgrade you Mass air sensor with the proper sample tube for the injectors you install

Ken

If you change the injectors and MAF with your other mods.
You will need to buy a chip and get it tuned for your new
mods.For me this is the hard part,getting a chip burnt.

Randy

Last edited:
Back