SC Outlet? & Fuel Rail

Dahoopd

I need a stock outlet plenum or whatever its called. I sold my stock SC and the guy needs the outlet side of the intake. The part behind the SC that uses three bolts. I also need a stock fuel rail. Honestly I am only trying to help another person out so if you are one of those individuals that hoards parts at gaping prices. Forget it. Hopefully from another memebr thats into this club as much as I thats looking to get rid of an extra. No offence but I am not looking to fork out an arm up front for the guy. If a deals not there he is on his own.

aer you talking about the inlet plenum...that attaches to the tb?...what year?

Dahoopd said:
I need a stock outlet plenum or whatever its called. I sold my stock SC and the guy needs the outlet side of the intake. The part behind the SC that uses three bolts. I also need a stock fuel rail. Honestly I am only trying to help another person out so if you are one of those individuals that hoards parts at gaping prices. Forget it. Hopefully from another memebr thats into this club as much as I thats looking to get rid of an extra. No offence but I am not looking to fork out an arm up front for the guy. If a deals not there he is on his own.

rzibilske77 said:
aer you talking about the inlet plenum...that attaches to the tb?...what year?

The part that bolts to the intake that the lower IC attaches to. Not a plenum but the part behind the SC. I never have figured out what the proper name was.

i got one off 95 sc.....return plenum i guess....:confused: ....ill pm you

Dahoopd said:
The part that bolts to the intake that the lower IC attaches to. Not a plenum but the part behind the SC. I never have figured out what the proper name was.

90 Sc

i have both peices from my 90 sc for $80 shipped and the 3 bolts,n gasket. im in ny. thx tony.

Back