need all the rear lights for an SC

442guy

Likeit says, some Jagoff here ripped me for 100 bucks so I need to pay for them again.

Need all the red lights across the rear trunk LEDs and both tail lights . Need not be perfect but all need to work with no holes. thanks...

mega_man_01103 is a rippoff!!! do not buy from him..... I will removethis if he ever sends my parts

SC Tail Lights

I have both LH and RH taillights from a 1991 SC....clean, shiny, few minor scuffs....parts are in southern Calif.

442guy said:
Likeit says, some Jagoff here ripped me for 100 bucks so I need to pay for them again.

Need all the red lights across the rear trunk LEDs and both tail lights . Need not be perfect but all need to work with no holes. thanks...

mega_man_01103 is a rippoff!!! do not buy from him..... I will removethis if he ever sends my parts

shipping is included (442guy clear some space in your PM *private message *folders your full)

Last edited:
SC Taillights in a non SC Bird

Will the 89-91 Super coupe Taillights fit my 1990 non-sc TBird?

If so, I'm interested!

SC Tailights

Howdy --

I have only the illiuminated light housings and do not have the center section...

they are in very good condition with a few small scuff marks ..

they have been cleaned [inside the lamp housing, too] and polished in preparation of being installed on the next project car, which turned out to be a 92SC, so here they sit...

I can email a hi-res photo, if interested.....will deliver both via UPS Ground for $50...

442guy said:

HAVE ALL TWO SETS 6786145902 ROSSCO

Back