PDA

View Full Version : Raul Perez aka Mega_Man_01103

JMVaught
05-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Email Address: Mega_Man_01103@yahoo.com
User Name: Mega_Man_01103
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I ordered a DIS Wiring Harness and MAFS out of his '93 SC and paid him via paypal to the email address listed above the moment the two of us agreed on a price. That was three weeks ago and I still don't have these parts. After waiting a week for paypal to clear I sent him several PMs on here for a shipped date...etc with no response for another week. He then PMed me stating he was out of town to Mass. for the week and had the packaged and ready to go but left them for his roommate to send, which he stated he did not. Then he "PROMISED" me it would go out the following day and he included his cell phone number. That was over a week ago and after repeated PMs and calling him and leaving him a message with no call back I've just about given up. I PMed him 24 hours ago and gave him 24 hours to get in touch with me before I posted this. I will be more than glad to remove this post upon completion of business between he and I. Buyer beware as I am certain I am not the only one who has fallen victim to Raul.

442guy
05-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Raul ripped me for $100.00 he has not returned calls or PMs or E mails .
I will be swearing out a warrant if he does not make good. What irks me is he said in his PM he Promised to mail it out blaming it on his roommate. It's alwasy the same story it's someone elses fault..
BTW he is also using this hadle over on E bay I would'nt deal with him there either.

442guy
05-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Hold the phone!!!
He just picked up and told me he was sending them out Now and will be sending me a tracking number ,he apologised profusely and sadi he will make it right. I'll be the first to say I was wrong if he comes through....

JMVaught
05-09-2006, 11:11 PM
If, and that's a big word, he does comes through I will certainly give him an apology and recind this as soon as possible. Just don't understand why he didn't keep us abreast of his situation. I would have had no problem whatsoever if I had known what was going on. He did send me a UPS tracking number that seems to be good, so we will see.

442guy
05-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Recieved my parts today . sale completed.
don't know the whole story but a quick e mail would have save alot of concern on the buyers sides.
Hope it all works out for Raul

DrFishbone
05-12-2006, 01:10 PM
He sold a few parts to me as well. Besides taking longer than expected, the transaction was a success. I think he was just busier than he realized when advertising the parts for sale.

JMVaught
05-15-2006, 12:52 PM
I got my parts from Raul the end of last week and I shot him a PM to thank him for following through and to apologize for posting this. I also said that I would do my best to have this thread removed as he did follow though. So, if at all possible someone please remove this unless there are objections to do so. Thanks everyone for everything.

J:)

92strokedbird
06-01-2006, 09:50 PM
:mad: Bought a intercooler from Raul about 5-6 weeks ago and still have not received it.I have not been contacted by him either.Maybe someone can pm me his phone number.:mad:

92strokedbird
02-12-2007, 04:27 PM
About a month ago Raul pm'ed me and returned my cash via Paypal.He also told me that he would send me the intercooler that i bought off of him when he got back to Florida.I will update this thread when he comes thru.:D