cleaning out some extra stuff

ScrapSC

Got a Double Intercooler that my wife was running on her car. $225

Centerforce pressure plate with a puck style clutch disc and also the lightened flywheel. Looking for around $200 for this plus the shipping.

36lb injectors with 73mm C&L matched up with them. $200 I will get the shipping on this one.

BBK 70mm Throttle Body. I even have a plenum that I would send with it that it was set up on. $150 for both together or $115 for TB alone.

I also have a complete ABS Brake setup that sits out on the firewall I took off my car since I switched over to conventional. $200

Got a 5 speed out of my car that had no problems. I just swapped over to an Auto. Shoot me an offer here. You will have to pick or take care of shipping.

You can contact me here or at anthonyarnold2004@hughes.net Feel free to shoot offers on any of the above.

Last edited:
Got some pics of this stuff now. Finally got the cam working but cant remember how to post the pics on here. Shoot me an email if you want to on this. Prices a up for haggling. I am always up for a good haggle.(monty python)

new prices

Had some fellas try to contact me on the DIC but email wouldnt let me reply. If still interested just shoot me another email.

Got some new prices if interested on the parts.:D :D

It is a stock 5 speed flywheel that my machine shop cut down for me. I am thinking it was 10 to 12 lbs they knocked off it. I will weigh it here later and make double sure.

had 8 or 9 lbs taken off it. Scale kind of hard to read. Looked on ticket where the machine shop had done it and that is they had 8 marded on it. :D

Back