Does the MP plenum need to be ported

Dahoopd

I just got my polished MP plenum and waiting on the MP 85mm throttlebody. Will I need to port the plenum for it to be matched. Thanks

NEVERMIND! I got the answer. Thanks again

Last edited:
Ok, I have a differant question.

I sold my old plenum with the hardware on it and the new one has nothing. Can someone give me a close up pic or tell me what is needed. I guess I should have waited to sell the old one.

HELP! Theres a lot missing! Am I going to need to find a stock plenum to get all of the parts. Thats what I get for jumping without looking

Attachments

• Plenum1.jpg
    Plenum1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Plenum2.jpg
    Plenum2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
You have to get a stock BPV and put it on your mp plenum. Go to nearest hardware store and buy some air hose fittings.You need 3 on the back side on 1 on the front.3 on the back side are same size and the front one is smaller.
Here are couple of pictures What I got.They work so far so good with no leaks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. I assume the BPV line hooks to the fitting in the front. Did you have any issue with the front fitting. Mine is very close to the SC as yours looks in the pic. Thanks again for the help. I was searching and searching for a pic of the plenum.

Do you know if Ford still carries the BPV.

90 degree adapters

Dahoopd said:
Did you have any issue with the front fitting. Mine is very close to the SC as yours looks in the pic.
I was able to find 90 degree fittings at AutoZone. I mean 1-piece 90 degree fittings. NOT the 2 adapters that you can get at Home Depot, Menards, & Lowes.

68COUGAR

Back