the on going project

lilLemke

Well it all start about two weeks ago when I desided to fix that leaking valve cover. Well I didnt clean all of the oil off of the exhaust manifolds so when i I started the car and let it warm up it started to smoke like no other. So i shut the car off and started to walk away when i noticed light coming from under my car. I thought to myself my headlights arnt on? Yup, I had a small fire on the exhaust manifolds. Come to find out one of the valve covers had a small crack in it. well 3 weeks later, The supercharger and intake tubes have been ported, a 75mm T-body has been installed along with a 76mm C&L MAFS, and a CAI. I also am installing a art-carr shift kit. The supercharger also got a 5% Pulley and an aluminum jackshaft pulley was installed. All I'm wating for is to get the valve cover in the mail and the bird is going back together. Bone stock it ran a 15.3, o ya its a 90 auto sc I thought that might be important. What do you guys think I should expect out of the old bird. I also replaced almost all the sensors and rubber hoses.

Back