Say goodbye to gasoline...

seriously, i hope the guy doesnt sell out to the oil companies and sells the rights to that bad ~~~ idea, i hope it takes off. I am pondering the idea of buying a FORD ESCAPE HYBRID. Nice lil SUV. BUt damn that water thing is bad ~~~.

this guy uses a process

to convert H20 into HHo, and used it first to cut through metal, and the flame was safe to the touch. Then he formatted a car to run like 100 miles on 3oz of water. so now the military has him making Humvees to run off of water, and gas

hopefully ill never see water at $3.50 a gallon. just like bio diesel, cheap, or free, until massive amounts o people use it, then whos making the profits? maybe ill buy my stake in the north pole, or a glacier.

Im just going to rape an Excursion for its 6.0L Diesel and convert it into greasel and drop it in the SC... that should hold me over for a while :D

Well, if water should get to be $3.50/gallon :)rolleyes: ) the beauty of it is, you could just set up something to catch the water coming out of the exhaust. Remember that burning HHO turns it back to H2O, so if you could drive a 100 miles on 3 oz of H2O converted to HHO, then you could actually extend that even farther by reclaiming the H2O from the tail pipe and reusing it again. You would not be able to reclaim 100% of what you put in, but you get the point.

free energy???

Sorry to chime in and burst bubbles but, the process he is demonstrating uses some form of electrolysis. Normally the process is POWERED by a nuclear reaction and requires large amounts of electricity. To this point, even though "free" energy sounds great (water is about free correct?) there is no way to extract more power out of the process than the process consumes.
Now so I do not sound like a know it all... It still was a cool couple of demonstrations that go without some explaination, anyone else got any answers?
If we are talking about fuel cells, that is another story, they do produce excess energy. But they are not fueled by water.
With Premium fuel up to about $3.15 a gallon here in AZ., I wish it were true but there is some problem with the "fuzzy-math"?:rolleyes:

Believe it... or not?:confused:

Well from what I understand the water is charged with electricity just like the heavy water they use to control the splitting of a atom. Problem is it takes energy to produce the water. It will not be as simple as filling up with your garden hose. Looks like our goverment has put a lid on things as its not completely public knowledge or in the TV news. If it costs .10 cents to make there will be a $2.00 tax on it. Now what we need is a engine that runs on garden hose water so you inventors get right on that. ;)

Damon.... It looks like Nuclear is the only power plant you DON'T already have? I can't say much, just bought my 4th SC (wife is THRILLED) and it does not even run?
I'm with Damon, sign me up for the 20 megawatt portable nuclear plant!:D

mega_man_01103 said:
dude better get like 100 patents on that thing and get some body gaurds cuz them oil companies arent going to happy

Raul

Hopefully the US Govt. doesnt 'silence' that guy!
They are making a killing off gasoline between taxes, and fining the oil companies. It isn't unreasonable to assume they would kill this guy so as to keep raping the working-class!
Its a great Idea, and totally possible if we can generate 2000+Watts for a subwoofer in a car! -(I have)

paul

Yeah...I was reading on turbomustangs.com two-three weeks ago about a guy running e-85. I think he was out of Ohio or something. I asked how much the difference was in the price of E85 there. Expecting it to be lower, I was perplexed when he said it was .20 cents higher then regular unleaded. At that time, (remember it was three weeks ago) the price here on the left side of MO, E85 was .20 cents LESS then the cost of unleaded. NOW...as of two days ago...it is .20 cents more the regular. It seems off base but there are ways to control spending. The government should fear the people, not the other way 'round. I fear this water thing is not practical for anything more the about 35 MPH on its own. I can not understand how it still burns hot but is cool to the touch with the end result of the combustion being the EXACT composition as the starting power source. Work takes energy and there is something missing from this that you are not privvy to.

Chris

Need I mention the cost of Ethanol? It takes 33% more energy to produce ethanol than it produces. whats the point in that???

Someone get me some solar panels... screw this :rolleyes:

Need I mention the Bullet train in Japan running 223mph on elecricity powered by hydroelectricity. Thats where water has its potential. Put some power lines in the ground and lets go.

This isnt Flubber. We dont have vehicles running on a miracle. Although that big bird was awesome :D

I caught the tail end of some stuff on talk radio the other day, they were talking about a ethaol plant somewhere in Alabama that sells most of the ethanol to Germany because we don't have as much use for it here.

It is also my understanding that our govt subsidizes corn crops to the tune of about $4.5 billion a year, so in essence we are subsidizing fuel for germany:rolleyes:

So it stands to reason that if e85 becomes more widespread, there could be some money made in the corn bitness, as well as get govt out of that. But there again that would make too much sense... Someone needs to begin ethanol production before the oil companies take it over.

I've been thinking that at some point, there might be a market in converting cars to E85 compliance. It might include something similar to a performance chip to account for the re-tune; then some new e85 compliant fuel line.

The real trick would be to get the automakers to approve the mod so that the warranty wouldn;t be voided...

1QuikV6 said:
Need I mention the cost of Ethanol? It takes 33% more energy to produce ethanol than it produces. whats the point in that???

Someone get me some solar panels... screw this :rolleyes:

Need I mention the Bullet train in Japan running 223mph on elecricity powered by hydroelectricity. Thats where water has its potential. Put some power lines in the ground and lets go.

This isnt Flubber. We dont have vehicles running on a miracle. Although that big bird was awesome :D

Thats interesting, where did you find that info on costing 33% more energy to produce it? I would imagine that as the demand increase, the process could be refined to increae eficiency...

Coupling your two points together, perhaps hydroelectricity could be used to produce the ethanol.

On that same note, I wonder what ammout of energy is required to produce gasoline, and if new technology would make the process more efficient if they were to build more advanced refineries:confused:

Back