35th ann.

devilboy

I would like to know why it is that everytime I get on this website I see everybody talking about wanting a 35th ann. edition? I have one up for sale and nobody seems interested, how come? If everybody is so excited and wanting one so bad them why am I still trying to sell mine? I mean the way some people talk on here these cars are worth there weight in gold! I am only asking $4,000 for mine just because it has high mileage, other than that the car is in great shape inside and out. All I ask is that somebody please buy it!! I am not interested in this car anymore, and if it don't sell then I am going to trade it in or part it out.

This is my opinion only as the owner of a 35th since it was new. Unfortunately a 35 anniversary model is worth very little, if any more, than a comparable condition SC. It's a individual thing some people like em some don't. I think you're about $1500 too high for people on this board that are familiar with SC's. As in anything, there may be someone, somewhere that's willing to pay what you're asking, but considering high mileage probably not here. Good luck, John

hope you sell it for that, but I highly doubt it. As the owner of two 35ths, With one in nearly perfect condition, I think maybe you should bring the price down a bit(but its yours and you know what you would like to have for it). Maybe in a few years they may go up in value but if you were to take it to a dealer they would only offer about 900 for it. Remember its still 16 yrs old and high mileage plus usual wear and tear. I just bought a nother 35th about 2 mos ago for 450 and all it n eeded was hg's done to it.

Good luck with it.

S

If everybody thinks that the price is to high then somebody make me a resonable offer. Just remeber that the car is in really good shape for the milage. I mean come on I have seen newer SC's with higher mileage sell for more. My car has less than 118,000 on it, and that's even with three owners.

All right I was just on Kelly Blue Book. com and according to them my car is worth anywhere from about 1300 to 2,000 dollars. So I guess that we all are wrong!

Back